Weekly Finds // 02

Saturday, November 14, 2015


weekly finds inspiration

With high winds this week, I figured I would share some things I found this week that will get you into the seasonal transition. And here they are:


1. This adorable salt and pepper shaker set with antlers.
2. This amazingly soft-looking sweater.
3. This rustic deer head.
4. These stylish, minimalist circle garlands.
5. This cable knit pillow.
6. This minimalist holiday mug.
7. This birch log decor bundle. (it's seriously on my decor wishlist because of how simple but decorative it is!)

2 comments:

  1. Those circle garlands are so cute! I've been dying for a felt ball garland, There are so many uses for pretty garlands!

    Chelsea
    www.lifewithmylittles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. I think with changes in color, they'd be great for any season or holiday. Could have pastel colors for Spring/Easter, earth tones for Summer, oranges and burgundy for Autumn/Halloween (and brown too), and then whites, silvers, golds, and blues for Winter/Christmas. I also love how you can put them in any kind of environment. They'd look nice in a plain white apartment just as much as they would in a rustic wooden home (if styled correctly, that is...of course if you just plop something up anywhere, it won't always look good lol).

      I absolutely adore that mug the most though, I think. I love the simplicity and tribalism of it. It would be perfect for a morning cup of coffee, or a tea break throughout your work day. I love mugs like that. I have too many mugs that just scream "rainy, cold day in Autumn" and that's it. They aren't all aesthetically pleasing to look at in the morning haha. I have odd views, I know. I'm just a very aesthetic person when it comes to stuff like that. I love minimalism, but I wouldn't call myself a minimalist, but I do love simple things that add peace to your life.

      Delete

design by amanda inez