Weekly Finds // 04

Saturday, November 28, 2015

inspirational weekly finds #4

I found these things pretty fascinating this week!

1. Want to keep your home pretty during the cold months? Here is how to decorate with succulents.
2. Maybe #1 can contribute to making your blog/work space pinnable!
3. What better way to enjoy your day and newly organized succulent work space with some brewed tea from Teapigs?!
4. These beautiful Thanksgiving recipes sounds so worth trying next year!
5. Not getting enough sleep? Try these tips.
6. Looking to make a boarded background for your photography? Here's a tutorial on how to break down a pallet.
7. How to make a watercolor camo design.

2 comments:

  1. Love succulents! I saw some cute wood planters yesterday that I loved! And that workspace is seriously gorgeous! I can't wait until I have an actual desk so I can have a nice workspace instead of just sitting on my bed haha!

    Chelsea
    www.lifewithmylittles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I won't have much of a work space until we move out, which won't be for another year at least probably.

      Delete

design by amanda inez