Weekly Finds // 03

Saturday, November 21, 2015

inspirational weekly finds

1. I came across this adorable triangle napkin set that's the perfect pattern for my blog. (triangles represent trees more than squares or circles do, let's be honest, hence why my social media bar is made up of triangles)
2. This faceted coffee mug is the perfect inspirational cup for getting to work!
3. This plant spray & room freshener is the perfect thing for your home. Keeps things simple and organic!
4. I'm excited for when Teddy and I get our own place so I can have my own bathtub to use this glorious-sounding bar of soap.
5. This amazingly cute wreath tutorial featuring my all-time favorite flowers for as long as I can remember -- baby's breath.
6. This mouth-watering, gooey recipe looks so delicious, and it's extremely easy to make -- and you can make it on a camping trip! (what better way to spend your trip, am I right?)
7. This pretty long list of blog post ideas for when you hit a rough patch. (thinking about doing half of them myself)

Did you find something that you think I should check out?
Leave a comment below, along with the link if you'd like me to feature a find!

2 comments:

design by amanda inez