Weekly Finds // 06

Saturday, December 12, 2015

This post features affiliates links. Any purchase you make as a result of visiting the link may grant me compensation or rewards.
hazygreenroad inspirational weekly finds #6

1. You wouldn't want to be stuck at these three airports this winter.
2. This tree spinning top set would be the perfect stocking stuffer.
3. I'd love to have this font for making Christmas cards and tags.
4. I've never heard of an iced matcha before (in fact, I'm just now currently learning about matcha).
5. If you play Lord of the Rings Online, you can get a free sturdy steel key to open any one lootbox until Thursday (12/17). {Trust me this is worth mentioning!}
6. This zodiac shirt is perfect for lounging around.
7. I absolutely adore this fabric pattern. Cacti are one of my favorite types of plants!

Let me know in the comments below if there's a find that you'd like me to feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

design by amanda inez