Weekly Finds // 10

Sunday, January 10, 2016

hazygreenroad inspirational weekly finds #10

1. I absolutely love, love, love AirBnB.com when it comes to finding places to stay for traveling. I never get to travel because the lack of money, but looking at the places can be super inspirational for when I plan later down the road. Here's their top places to stay.
2. This blog right here. 'Nuff said.
3. Wanna earn extra money? This is a way to do it creatively.
4. Enjoy some music while sipping some of your favorite tea!
5. Here's some housework you can hire others to do for you, if you're not up for getting down and dirty.
6. I'm seriously thinking about rebranding and coming up with a better content focus while still staying nature-based. If I do, I'm totally using this template. It's seriously spectacularly gorgeous!
7. Here are some really good photography tips. You can never go wrong with them, seriously.
8. If you follow along with  my Weekly Finds posts, then you most definitely know that I absolutely adore Half Baked Harvest. So here you go, have this amazing post on healthy yummy smoothies. The matcha one sounds so heavenly!

4 comments:

  1. We're actually staying in a house we found on airbnb this month! It really is great, especially for long-term stays!

    Chelsea
    www.lifewithmylittles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous! I definitely agree, and you can find some really nice places for cheap. I'll admit that some are a bit pricey, but these are usually in the bigger cities such as NYC, San Francisco, Austin, etc. I can't wait until the day I can go to Scotland. I'm hoping this service will still be available by then.

      Delete
    2. Don't be jealous, we're in Minnesota and temps are in the negatives! But it is fun staying in a new place!

      Delete
    3. Oh, Michigan is getting to that point. Earlier it was 14, said it felt like 3. Wind chill is supposed to get up to 25 mph tomorrow, and it's supposed to snow 3-5 inches tonight. I'm not ready for this cold.

      Delete

design by amanda inez