Weekly Finds // 09

Saturday, January 2, 2016

hazygreenroad inspirational weekly finds 09

1. Having a hard time coming up with your own resolutions this year? Try these ones.
2. I hate cauliflower, but this roasted cauliflower and quinoa salad looks pretty damn yummy (and healthy!)
3. I'm a huge fan of Baby Einstein, and my absolute favorite is Baby Monet because the puppets are adorable and it teaches your little ones about the seasons while using art as the key.
4. I am a pizza lover. I always have been. So have this yeast-free gluten-free pizza recipe.
5. I'm dying for a mini zen garden. I could use some serenity im my life right about now.
6. I want one of each color! Mugs are the best.
7. Here are some New Year's traditions that are from around the globe!
8. Have the Wonder Forest's best blogging tips of 2015!
9. Looking to start 2016 with an oriental meal? Try this Vietnamese noodle soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

design by amanda inez